Monday, March 23, 2009
I just got the edits back from my last helper and there are quite a few. Mostly I think some of them are that I didn't capitalize King and Prince when using them. Otherwise it wasn't too bad. I now have the file in Word and am trying to go through all the edits as well as fixing up the formating as I noticed I had used the wrong page sizing. I have decided that I am going to post the novel to the CreateSpace site to get the free printing for the challenge award but that I like the fact that LuLu has the smaller pocket version available so I will go ahead and set up another book there too. The pocket size is actually what I associate with a paperback novel so it will be nice to have something that will fit on my book shelf in with the other books on the shelf.