Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wow, more snow

Woke up this morning to a crisp, clean, white world. It had snowed sometime last night. Enough to be a pain if I actually drove to work, but not enough to snowshoe in. I will have to arrange for a trip or three out to some more snowy areas if I am to get those snowshoes properly tested any time soon. In the meantime, I am able to get the YakTrax tested on this lower snow level. Haven't had much in the way of ice but they work fine on snow too. I have a hike planned with some others for Old Rag which seems to be the hike to do in this area. Actually when I looked more into the hike, it looks like it can be a little technical. I hope my knees are up for it and the weather is in our favour. I would hate to have to bail on what sounds like a great hike. Maybe then I will have a good chance to use the YakTrax on some good trail use, and not the smaller, flatter trails I have been encountering lately.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home