Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back in DC

I am sadly back in DC. I really enjoyed my stay out in Utah. The trip was not nearly long enough and I am not sure when we will be able to get together again for the next few months. I really did not want to go back to work today, but at least I have kayaking tomorrow night to look forward to. I also have so much stuff to take care of from the gear show I just got back from. I have to email a bunch of people and get more viewers to the site.

I have never really noticed the humidity before here in DC as I mostly grew up with humidity. But after spending more then a week at relatively low humidity, I am finding it is quite humid here. As my flight was delayed in Houston, I got back later then I expected. My duffle weighed in at 50 lbs and my pack that I used as a carry on was also quite heavy. I must have had about 80 lbs worth of stuff to pug back to my apartment. Good thing the bus stops right in front of my place. Because I got back so late, I haven't had a chance to get any food yet. I have some stuff in the apartment so I might have to hold out on fried rice and noodle stir fry until this weekend when I will have time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home