Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My new do

It seems everyone who has seen the new hairdo has liked it. Or I should say that I haven't received any remarks otherwise. But just because everyone else likes it doesn't mean it is what I want. While I do miss the long hair a little, this is much more manageable and easier to care for. I think I will have to play around with various lengths and styles to find one that I will ultimately like and keep. But for now, I feel like I have made a step towards getting out of a rut. I hate being in a rut because then there is no challenge and without challenge it is hard to better myself. And if I get bored, I find I get nothing done then I get depressed over getting nothing done. This becomes a vicious downward spiral. So I am changing things up and trying to stay on top of my life. Actually I am trying to get a life so I can stay on top of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home