Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 43: Wingdale

Rest and recoup. Spent a good amount of time in bed resting before heading out to find the library. We walked down to the first set of lights then gave up turning back. We ate lunch at Big W's BBQ Place and found out the library is at the second set of lights. So back we went. Our book just doesn't have maps for most of the towns so we really tend to stumble around blindly trying to find stuff. We got two hours of computer use which almost made it worth the walk down. At least they have us a second hour.

I'm feeling a bit better for the rest. My appetite is coming back but seems to still be a bit suppressed. But at least I am eating. the heat doesn't seem to be bothering me as much as before which is good. I also have been drinking a ton of water and juice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home