Friday, April 29, 2005

Beer Keg

14 days until I move, but geez, whose counting.

I'm now at the stage where I have to wrestle up some muscle for moving, and set up a date for a yard sale. Looks like the stuff I got from other people's garbage will be slated from removal first. That means the drafting table is on the short list, along with the sofa, loveseat and TV stand. I think I will try to keep the futon, and I will definitely be keeping the down comforter. I was so happy to get it, and loved it instantly. Unfortunately, the boyfriend was allergic to the dust and various other things in it (that I don't want to think about). The old-fashioned sled is also on the short-list of things to get rid of. The 30gal aquarium may also have to be given away. I had to part with the 55gal, so I am not sure I want to part with the 30gal at all, but what am I going to do with an empty aquarium while I am hiking. I need more of this attitude.

Found out the neighbour, who I still have his beer and bread recipe books, left his beer keg in the basement when he moved. Damn, I am trying to get rid of things, not acquire more. I think that it will be coming with me, now I only need to find a place to put it. Maybe in the attic. I will also have to look into how hard it is to get a license from brewing and selling beer. Maybe I can start a new career as a micro-brewery, if it isn't to cost prohibitive. I could use the keg for brewing purposes. I think it is 10gal, so it would nicely match my 13gal brewing bucket. Have to find room to keep that too, it is glass and I got it for a song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I know this was written over a year ago and you may never find it, but "KEEP THE KEG!!!"

Looking forward to reading about your AT hike.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home