Saturday, May 01, 2010

2 Months Post-Lasik

Can't believe its been two months already. It seems like I just had my lasik done. But that was in March and we are in May already. So two months already and what can I say. The vision is clear and stable. I'm at 20/15 with both eyes, but the right eye is definitely a bit better then the left. I find that I have really dry eyes first thing in the morning and when I spend too much time staring at a computer screen. Shouldn't stare at it anyways. I haven't had many problems. There was a spell where my right eye was itchy as hell and I couldn't scratch it (as in rub the heck out of it), but that seems to have passed. It did help to put in some drops and distract myself. I go in for another appointment for another check then I should be good for a couple months before the next check. Yippee!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home